Monday, October 8, 2007

I think I have the issue resolved.

Well , Comic genesis has been screwing us over near constantly , but I think I finally have the issue resolved here. Its running through the update now so we'll see if it works or not. If so this will be the first normal week we've had in a while. Let me explain my reasons for the down-time. Comic genesis has been acting up for quite a while , longer then the downtime, all I've been able to do is upload comics with the FTP utility and hope the auto update worked (which is why they were usually late). So all that was making uploading comics a bitch and a half and therefore the drive to actually do them and have them pile up in my folder quickly dwindled. That and the fact that school is turning out to eat up a lot more of my time then I thought it would and trying for the 3-day a week schedule may have been optimistic , but I'm going to do my best to try and stay with it.
Not only this though, but a bunch of drama coming from certain people had left me with damn near 0 initiative to actually do any comics let alone anything else. It’s over with now though, I’m done worrying about it. So you should see a lot more comics out of my black ass. So in closing, Maor comics lol.

Check out the SSJG! MySpace!
http://www.myspace.com/ssjgofficial
And if your that bored. Check mine too and drop me some comments about the comic!
http://www.myspace.com/deanethiro
Also I have a deviant art
http://Herdo.Deviantart.com

No comments:

Archive