Friday, September 19, 2008

Ill be honest.

Doing a comic is one of my last priorities right now, sorry to say it SSJG! fans, but I've had some pretty heavy shit going on in my personal life and I don't have the time or energy to do a comic, and even if I do, I plain and simple don't have any motivation for damn near anything right now. Sorry for letting you guys down with all this, but even if I did force myself to do comics they would be sub-par pieces of shit and utterly uninspired.

Maybe when all the dust settles Ill do some comics depending on how it all pans out. Or maybe ill have more shit to worry about If the situation turns sour. I don't know right now. Just keep an eye out. Sorry again guys. I really do want SSJG to continue on strong, and it will when my issues are resolved.

No comments:

Archive